"We have been tenants of Stevens Property Management for the past 10 years in different properties and have been more than satisfied. They always try their best to contact landlords and get problems resolved as soon as possible." - Mrs Smith
Our Tenants

At Stevens Property Management we value reliable tenants and it is important to us that you enjoy the experience of renting a property with us. That is why we welcome your feedback on our landlords and properties in order to improve your stay as well as our services.

It is our aim to try and resolve any problems you have as soon as possible, all we require is a little patience. If you are currently experiencing any problems please report them via the form provided on this page. We should get the report information within 24 hours and be able to resolve it as soon as we can.

We do have an emergency number which should ONLY be used in the event of a genuine emergency 07508215022. Please note that late on an evening and on a Sunday/ Bank holiday it is not always possible to find a contractor to attend, you are therefore advised to take a common sense approach. 

In the event of a fire or flood or break in please call the emergency services as a first point of call. 

Report a fault
Latest News

What Landlords need to know about the tenant fee ban June 2019.